Saturday 14 July 2012

Pre-Comp Thoughts and Thanks

Training's really hit a plateau since Newark's Novices came on the horizon. I've not really wanted to push it for the past few weeks and just take it easy, and I reckon it's done me the world of good. 

Pictured above: Taking it 'easy' lol.

Well, my first comp arrives tomorrow, and not nearly as nervous as I should be but that could be cos I just wanna enjoy it and not hate myself for lifting less than gym lifts (as expected, where I obviously only hit one lift per day). I like the lack of pressure on my shoulders and can't wait, after tomorrow we go back to regular progressive training and more PBs smashed every month (hopefully!).


Thanks for reading my blog, tomorrow marks the first step towards my ultimate goal of becoming a 'proper' strongman. I hope you've enjoyed reading my ramblings as much as I have writing them, things only get bigger from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment