Saturday 21 January 2012

Midnight snack and a girly whinge

Just a quickie tonight, and I thought I'd share a cheeky midnight snack with you all. 500ml whole milk, 100g oats, 20g chocolate whey and a about 2 tablespoons worth of olive oil. Basically just about 1000kcal, enough to get me through the night!

Posted Image
In all honesty it looks like bird poo and sawdust

Today was a bad day for training. Eager to get straight into explosive week (see previous post), I may have half arsed my warm up and I feel like I tweaked my elbow a smidge. Hopefully nothing major, just means the lifts on my right hand side suck balls. ...Well it's not that I can't lift anything, I still finished up with overhead pressing 40kg dumbells for reps, it just hurts like fuck. Perhaps time to just man up and solider on. Yeah, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment