Saturday 17 March 2012

Pricks and Progress

Either I'm becoming a real pretentious prick or my man-strual cycle is due, but seriously, my deadlifts got interrupted today to fucking spot a guy preacher curling. Not only that, but when i put a finger under the bar to assist what I was to assume his last lift, he went and cranked out 5 more reps, my single finger then changing to a full on mixed grip to compensate for him being a moron and completely missing the point of my initial stance. And later on I see some colossal faggot (in gloves) squatting with the bar padding on... on a smith machine, with not 1, not 2 but 3 fucking spotters

 
I do this. Regularly.

Needless to say both these things pissed me off royally. I'm not sure if they should have, but it did. Oh and another thing, when I'm strapping myself to the bar for a pull, now is NOT the time to fucking step over the bar to go chat with your 'bros', there are literally hundreds of ways around me. I don't crawl over you during your 30th bench press session of the week, use some fucking initiative you tool.

 
Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts...

In much lighter news, I found a screenshot during my squat vid in a very similar pose to how I am standing at my 21st birthday 14 months ago. It's quite a nice reference photo, no idea why the poses are similar, apparently I must do it often though. It's like half Mr. Burns, half raging homosexual, but ah well.

 

As you can see I was fairly scrawny at my last last birthday. Apparently red hair was cool before Rhianna too, but I digress. 

76kg (Jan 11) vs 112kg (March 12); A hefty 36kg increase in a little over a year. Based purely on jeans sizes alone, my waist has gone from 30" to 42", but remember the latter does take into account leg room. Like, I fit 40" (and possibly 38") but it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans and as you'll know from previous posts, I am not a faggot fan of such fashion. As far as leg sizes go, my upper leg is now 29", which is fairly substantial compared to my initial waist lol. I didn't feel the need to measure it back then, obviously.

And yes, of course it's not lean gain, it's not a lean gain in the slightest, but it just goes to show how idiots who claim they're hardgainers are complete retards. If I can put on 36kg in a year, even one of those fools who claim such idiocy can at least put on half of that with a bit of time and effort. Wait... It's not even effort. It's literally eating everything in sight. How hard is that? Most people enjoy food. Food is good. Fucking eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment