Monday 19 March 2012

Straps, milk and new hoody

This happened the other day but I totally forgot about it due to my intense rage. It's not that interesting really, I broke a wrist strap deadlifting and fell on my arse. You probably had to be there, it was quite comical.

 

Anyway, this is good news as I've wanted to stop using these for ages. I pretty much exclusively used them for high rep work, just proving that grip stamina does need working on. Here's my excuse to fully commit then, and I'm still dead set on finally closing captains of crush No.2.5 by the end of the year, so a bit of static work could do wonders too.

Gold label milk. Never heard of it before until today, but when my friend nearly climaxed just describing it to me, I thought I'd give it a go. Tastes pretty much the same as blue milk to be honest, similar calories... twice the price. It looks fancy but I'll stick to good ol' blue for now. (SO INTERESTING I KNOW RIGHT).

Also, my APSoc hoody arrived. Just to show how committed to the cause I am, it's got this blog's name on it. It's a bit big around my little arms but the rest fits perfect. I'll be that guy in comps competing with an Astronomy and Physics Society hoody; Y'know, one of the cool kids.


That's pretty much all I have to say today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment